St Lucia Raw Gold Sea Moss (1lb)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
How to use:
- Soak in water for overnight.
- Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt.
- Add to a high-speed blender and just about cover with spring or distilled water.
- Blend until the Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency.
- After soaking and rinsing, add Sea Moss to a pot and just about cover with spring or distilled water.
- Boil down on a low heat until the Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency (This method yields a much smoother gel).
- Pour the gel into a sealable glass jar and store in the fridge until use (Consume within 2-3 weeks).
- Add 1-3 tbsp to water and drink as a daily health drink OR add 1-3 tbsp to your favourite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency.
- You can also try applying our Sea Moss gel directly to the face as a natural face mask, just leave for 30 mins then rinse thoroughly.
- Add 1-3 tbsp to your soups, stews, curries, and other dishes for an extra boost.
- Sea Moss gel can also be used as a vegan gelatine replacement in vegan baking.
What does Sea Moss taste of?
Providing it has been prepared correctly and has been washed and rinsed prior to blending into a gel, the Sea Moss is pretty much tasteless and should not change the taste of any smoothie or food dish it is added to.
No other products have been added to our Sea Moss making it 100% natural.
Ingredients: 100% Sun Dried Sea Moss (Eucheuma Cottoni)
*Please note the listed health benefits of our products are subject to opinion and should not be taken as medical advice. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another. You should always consult with a medical professional before incorporating herbal remedies into your diet, particularly if you are taking medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
How to Prepare Sea Moss
1. Soak Caribbean Moss in water for 12 – 24 hours.
2. Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt.
3. Add to a high-speed blender adding between 600-700ml of spring or distilled water
4. Blend until the Caribbean Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency.
5. Pour the gel into a sealable glass jar and store it in the fridge until use.
6. Add 1 – 2 tbsp to your favorite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency.
Serve chilled over over some ice. Do it the Caribbean way and be sure to add some rum!
Caribbean Moss 2021, All Rights Reserved.