Wholesale Wildcrafted St Lucia Sea Moss
This Sea Moss from the shores of Saint Lucia is simply the best !
Eucheuma Cottonii is the species of sea moss we supply to the world. Sea Moss, is found along the coasts of the Atlantic and some parts of the Caribbean, is a seaweed that contains 92 of 102 trace minerals essential to our body’s growth and development.
Sea Moss contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K. It is also rich in calcium great for maintaining bone and joint strength.
The sea moss that we supply is sourced from the island of Saint Lucia in the Caribbean. One of the unique gems of the Caribbean islands is very rich in agricultural produce, sea moss, and also amazing people.
The wholesale sea moss ranges from 10 lbs to 1000 lbs for immediate purchase.
In reference to shipping. Our sea moss is already in the United States and we offer FedEx and USPS shipping to anywhere in the United States. International shipping is available by all methods of USPS.
1. Soak Caribbean Moss in water for 12 – 24 hours.
2. Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt.
3. Add to a high-speed blender adding between 600-700ml of spring or distilled water
4. Blend until the Caribbean Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency.
5. Pour the gel into a sealable glass jar and store it in the fridge until use.
6. Add 1 – 2 tbsp to your favorite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency.
Serve chilled over over some ice. Do it the Caribbean way and be sure to add some rum!
Caribbean Moss 2021, All Rights Reserved.