How To Prepare Sea Moss
How to Prepare Sea Moss
1. Soak Caribbean Moss in water for 12 – 24 hours.
2. Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt.
3. Add to a high-speed blender adding between 600-700ml of spring or distilled water (you can also use coconut water).
4. Blend until the Caribbean Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency.
5. Pour the gel into a sealable glass jar and store it in the fridge until use.
6. Add 1 – 2 tbsp to your favorite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency.
Serve chilled over over some ice. Do it the Caribbean way and be sure to add some rum !