St Lucia Raw Gold Sea Moss
St Lucia Raw Gold Sea Moss
St Lucia's Gold Sea Moss is a nutrient-dense alga that holds 90% of the minerals and vitamins our bodies need for proper function. It is firm in texture and ranges in color.
What is sea moss?
Our Gold Sea moss is 100% Wild Crafted and it grows on rocks along the coasts of the Atlantic Ocean of Africa, Ireland, the Americas, the Caribbean, and Europe.
The Gold Sea Moss that we sent to the USA grows in constantly moving water along the shores of the pristine St Lucian waters.
Rest assured that you are purchasing Premium St Lucian Sea Moss in the USA.
What happens after the sea moss is harvested?
Our Sea Moss is harvested by small-scale aquaculture farmers in the pristine waters of St Lucia. These waters are very close to the nearby volcanic lands. Legend has it that the sea moss we harvest is fed nutrients from the nearby volcanic lands. Our Gold Sea Moss is then dried using natural heat. Once St Lucia Irish Sea Moss is cleaned. It is then left to dry under the glorious St Lucia sun for 3-7 days, depending on temperature and sun availability.
The beauty of our Wildcrafted Sea Moss is in its resilience, so it can maintain nutrients and bounce back once reconstituted. Every batch and even every package, of sea moss, is a unique representation of the natural environment and the time it was harvested. For this reason, there can be differences in color and size that are completely natural.
The Farmers work very closely with the Government to adhere to positive sustainability practices. Our Gold Sea Moss Is Approved By The Agricultural Ministry Of St Lucia.
This product comes packaged in a resealable bag and has a shelf life of approximately one year. It should be stored in a cool, dry, and dark space such as a cupboard or pantry.
How to use:
- Soak in water for overnight.
- Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt.
- Add to a high-speed blender and just about cover with spring or distilled water.
- Blend until the Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency.
- After soaking and rinsing, add Sea Moss to a pot and just about cover with spring or distilled water.
- Boil down on low heat until the Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency (This method yields a much smoother gel).
- Pour the gel into a sealable glass jar and store in the fridge until use (Consume within 2-3 weeks).
- Add 1-3 tbsp to water and drink as a daily health drink OR add 1-3 tbsp to your favorite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency.
- You can also try applying our Sea Moss gel directly to the face as a natural face mask, just leave for 30 mins then rinse thoroughly.
- Add 1-3 tbsp to your soups, stews, curries, and other dishes for an extra boost.
- Sea Moss gel can also be used as a vegan gelatine replacement in vegan baking.
What does Sea Moss taste of?
Providing it has been prepared correctly and has been washed and rinsed prior to blending into a gel, the Gold Sea Moss is pretty much tasteless and should not change the taste of any smoothie or food dish it is added to.
No other products have been added to our Sea Moss making it 100% natural.
Ingredients: 100% Sun-Dried Sea Moss (Eucheuma Cottoni)
*Please note that the listed health benefits of our products are subject to opinion and should not be taken as medical advice. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another. You should always consult with a medical professional before incorporating herbal remedies into your diet, particularly if you are taking medication, pregnant, or breastfeeding.
How to Prepare Sea Moss
1. Soak Caribbean Moss in water for 12 – 24 hours.
2. Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt.
3. Add to a high-speed blender adding between 600-700ml of spring or distilled water
4. Blend until the Caribbean Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency.
5. Pour the gel into a sealable glass jar and store it in the fridge until use.
6. Add 1 – 2 tbsp to your favorite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency.
Serve chilled over some ice. Do it the Caribbean way and be sure to add some rum!
Caribbean Moss 2022, All Rights Reserved.
We ship our products from our warehouse in Miami. Shipping takes 3-4 days via USPS/FedEx
Moss is of high grade quality, delivery fast fast and customer service excellent.
Great for making my gel! I just buy 1lb every month and it makes sufficient gel
always delivers to my door within 4 days, love the quality, its consistent! thank you guys